Additional Work Hours Information: Occasional Overtime
Forest City Realty Trust, LLC. is a NYSE-listed national real estate company engaged in commercial and residential real estate throughout the United States. Forest City associates are committed to creating superior communities where people live, work, shop and stay.
We are looking for a Paralegal to provide assistance to attorneys by drafting, researching, organizing and analyzing legal assignments.
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Drafting closing and organizational documents
• Managing and performing due diligence
• Managing corporate record books, database, etc.
• Providing back-up to assistants when necessary
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent, or certification from American Bar Association-approved paralegal program
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant; 3-5 years experience preferred
• Ability to analyze and communicate recommendations
• Ability to creatively problem solve
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in MS Office, LTS LFT and GEMS
• Notary Public
Associates are expected to come to work punctually every scheduled work day, presenting a professional and positive Company image in keeping with the objectives of the Company and the residents and/or tenants’ welfare. This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties, functions, and/or responsibilities of this position. Other related functions and responsibilities may be assigned by the immediate supervisor as required to complete assignments or initiatives. Forest City Enterprises reserves the right to change, add, delete or modify job functions as necessary based on business necessity. The Company or associate, independently, has the right to terminate employment at any time for any reason; employment is at will. This job description does not promise or guarantee continued employment with Forest City Enterprises.
Special note to third party recruiters: Forest City Realty Trust values its relationships with our vendor partners. Occasionally we invite third party recruiters to assist us in filling an open requisition, and resumes must be submitted only through our talent supplier portal by those firms authorized to present candidates to us. Currently we are not seeking assistance from any third party or contingency recruiters for this position, and any resumes sent via email, internet or any other means will be considered unsolicited and Forest City will not be responsible for placement fees.
Drug Free Workplace
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pnwr5gfryt
Job Posting Date: 12/30/2016
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States, 80201
Job Posting Link: http://www.Click2Apply.net/pnwr5gfryt
Company Profile: Forest City
Contact Name: HR
Contact Email: email@example.com